SAMUEL O. ZIBIRI SAN & Co
The Chambers has retainership with a number of reputable organizations amongst which are:
- Ministry of Justice
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- The Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Plc
- Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation
- Bello & Co. (Estate Agent)
- Soject Nigeria Limited, Wuse, Abuja
- Kwali Area Council, F.C.T., Abuja
- Gwagwalada Area Council, FCT, Abuja
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Caring Heart Organization
- The Nigeria Red Cross Association
- D. A. Construction Nig. Ltd
- Vita Construction Nig. Limited
- Family Ministries International
- Heavy Machinery Dealers Limited
- J.M.K. Nigeria Limited
- Appropriate Project Management Consultants, Abuja
- Leaders & Company (Publishers of Thisday Newspaper)
- Kuje Area Council, F.C.T., Abuja
- Federal Capital Territory Administrations, F.C.T., Abuja.
The Chambers has represented interest groups and individuals in various Tribunals and Commissions of enquiries to wit:
- Participated in the Nwazota Obiora Commission of Enquiries that investigated the activities of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Agency (NCAA) from 1983 – 1999
- Member of Election Petition Tribunal, F.C.T. Abuja
- Involved in prosecuting and defending Election matters
- Registered with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and handles matters relating to Capital market.
- Debt recovery for Banks and Institutions
- Registered Consultant with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Current Chairman, NBA Disciplinary Committee, Abuja Branch and present alternate chairman, Nigerian Bar Association (National) Disciplinary Committee.
- Full time Legal Practitioners, Consultants & Notaries Public
- Corporate Practice (Drafting of contract Agreement, Conducting Searches at Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Filing at CAC, Registration of Trademark & Design, etc).
- Estate Administrators
- Company Secretaries/Legal Advisers
- Registered Secretaries/Capital Market Consultants with Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission.
OUR EXPERIENCE & PERFORMANCE
We believe we must not only meet, but also exceed the expectations of our clients. Get in touch with us today and discover what makes us unique.
Plot 2234, Road 4, Zone E27
Apo, Abuja, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00pm
WEBMAIL | Copyright © el shaddai chamBERS |